The Military Database Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your one stop place in cyberspace for immages and technical specs of all the worlds militaries and equipment.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azerbaijan: Mosques and athan under a ban

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parhamz

Azerbaijan: Mosques and athan under a ban Empty
PostSubject: Azerbaijan: Mosques and athan under a ban   Azerbaijan: Mosques and athan under a ban EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:43 pm

http://islam.worldofislam.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1033:azerbaijan-mosques-and-athan-under-a-ban&catid=123&Itemid=63

The link you can check i didnt even bother copying it...azerbaijan...what a crappy north korean style isolated nation. I wonder why Iran helped them... oh wait.. iran didnt help them but helped armenians because azerbaijan is a nation runned by kufrs,i forgot haha Smile

Cant wait whenever an azeri from the north acts all patriotic ``YO YO IRAN IS FOR TURKS`` i will slam this in their faces. What a butt-hurt nation lol.

------------------------------------------------------------

Iran is the land of the bearded shiite muslim people and nothing else

RIP to all Hezbollah martyrs
Long live great shiites!
Back to top Go down
baradar_jackson

PostSubject: Re: Azerbaijan: Mosques and athan under a ban   Azerbaijan: Mosques and athan under a ban EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:54 am

This is a result of decades of Soviet rule
Back to top Go down
Parhamz

PostSubject: Re: Azerbaijan: Mosques and athan under a ban   Azerbaijan: Mosques and athan under a ban EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:27 am

That is true. This just proves that azerbaijan as a nation is failing. Many turks and azeris claimed iran being the traitor of muslims by helping armenians more,well this just turns that theory upside down doesnt it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azerbaijan: Mosques and athan under a ban   Azerbaijan: Mosques and athan under a ban Empty

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan: Mosques and athan under a ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Military Database Online :: The Military Database Online (MDO) :: The Mideast and North African Defense Forum-
Jump to: